Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Hotchuway!

"Dear PETRONAS Youngstars, You are selected to attend the Outward Bound School (OBS) camp that will be held on 7 th to 13 th January 2018. You attendance is COMPULSORY." *** Gg kem masa sem break, siapa suka? Khabar angin kata, ni kem ekstreme.  Kem ekspedisi. Kem tak mandi. Kem whaling. Kem kayak. Senang kata, ramai dah pergi, ramai yang koyak. Okay, noted.  Lari? Buat apa, baik pergi. ( Untung takyah bayar sendiri, syukur sikit jangan tolak rezeki. Kem mahal ni. ) *** "Barang kau dah cukup?" 'Belum. Raincoat takde.' "Sleeping bag?" 'Takde' "Torchlight" 'Takde gak' 'Wet shoes pun takde ni' K *** 7 hb Januari 2018 'Mana officer Petronas? Kami dah sampai OB ni' "Baiklah, kalian akan dibahagi ikut group. Setiap kumpulan akan dapat sorang instructor. Kamu semua amanah kami." - pegawai OB 'Owh officer Petronas takde lah ni.

S.T.U.P.I.D

We're almost reaching 4 months.  4 bulan mungkin sikit, tapi dalam 4 bulan, ada lebih kurang 120 hari  And everyday in 120 days, I'm missing you.  Missing something that is no longer mine.  I'm fine. I'm not hurting. I was killed. 

Hurt

Even when the sky comes falling Even when the sun don't shine I got faith in you and I So put your pretty little hand in mine Even when we're down to the wire baby Even when it's do or die We could do it baby, simple and plain 'Cause this love is a sure thing Remember those days when I felt nothing, and everything seemed too sudden and blurry? I don’t expect me to be carried away so bad for what was happening. Those days when I don’t feel like how I used to. I don’t know if part of me is losing, or I’m losing whole piece of me. Everything was numb. My heart. My spirit. Lucky that my brain is still functioning on track. I’ve never expected that I could break this hard. People told me that being heartbroken is hard. But they never told me that it will be this hard. Too hard that I’ve feel like giving up fighting. *** Fighting is fun. For someone who loves to go against my comfort zone, I used to find it thrilling. But I’ve never thou