Skip to main content

Hiatus Off?

Oh hai, it has been years since I last visited. This page holds a lot of stories which I don't even remember existed, funny! There were lot of entries that have been deleted back then, because I thought the one I wrote in secondary school weren't cool anymore. But, I kinda wish I kept it here because who doesn't want to read about her younger days in a cringe and spooky way of writing (just like how I usually wrote my entries back then HAHA) in this very mentally exhausting phase of life. Oh by the way, I am much older now, much saner and a lot prettier (I guess). I even hold a position in a corporate world now, where you will see me typing a lot more important and serious stuff compared to what I usually wrote here. Believe me, I handle quite a serious role now, HAHA. The 16 or even the 20 years old me might be delighted to see this update because hey you know what, I know back then it was so confusing. But now, things are starting to make sense (at least for you, because for the current me, I am still confuse as much as how you did back then). 

Anyway, good to be back again. Might consider to make some effort to write here more, probably! If I can juggle through my schedule, you might see me sharing some new stuff soon, else it will be just me typing through my HP laptop doing the serious stuff for the nation. 

Till then, bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DTE DONE : ARP

Berpaksikan kenangan.

Kehadiran. Mungkin tak diundang. Mungkin dinanti datang. Mungkin dihalau pulang.  Tapi Kehadiran. Tetap datang dengan cahaya. Tetap datang dengan berita. Tetap datang membawa bahagia. Andai kehadiran. Datang tak diundang. Pergi yang dihalang. Redhakan dengan ikhlas. Sebab semua kan terbalas.

PETRONAS YOUNGSTAR DAY 2016

“Challenge yourself with new surrounding. Then only you’ll know your strengths and abilities ”-Ira,2016  This post is dedicated specially to those who requested. Saya tak mampu nak taip panjang dalam whatsapp. Typo maharaja maharani semua jadi. Nah cerita kat sini. To Asyaf, Khairiah, Aqilah, Zaimah and 'Izzah.. All the best for your iv and hope this will help a little bit. It was my first time experience. So let me first tell you, frankly speaking, I am so dead nervous for the interview session. Because hello, I’m gonna speak with strangers whom should be called as sir or miss or whatsoever, in English! I rarely speak English for sure. Well I did use  “I don’t think so” “I see” “Well I don’t know”.  But for sure, these aren’t going to help me speak fluently during that day. But, yeah. Let’s give a try ! ******** 5th of April 2016, Tuesday. “What kind of day is coming? Too...